In my entrepreneurial journey, I’ve had the privilege of working with over 60,000 customers through “The Doers Way” and over 1,500 with “Outsource Doers.”
The insights I’ve gathered from these experiences have been nothing short of transformative.
Today, I want to share with you a game-changing strategy that has propelled my businesses forward: Outsourcing.
Why Outsource All Those Tough-To-Do & Low-Level Tasks…That Still Need to Get Done?
In the bustling world of entrepreneurship, wearing multiple hats is a given…But as your business grows, so does the list of tasks. It’s easy to become overwhelmed, and that’s where outsourcing becomes a beacon of hope.
By delegating specific tasks to experts, you not only free up your time but also ensure that each task is executed with precision and expertise.
The Top 10 Areas Of Your Business to Outsource
Through my ventures, I’ve identified the top 10 areas that most founders, including myself, find invaluable to outsource:
- Online Course Portal: Whether you’re sharing knowledge or offering training, an online course portal is a fantastic way to reach a wider audience. However, setting it up and maintaining it can be time-consuming.
- Marketing Funnels: These are the backbone of any online business. Crafting the perfect funnel requires expertise and constant tweaking.
- Social Media Management: In today’s digital age, a strong social media presence is non-negotiable. But curating content, engaging with followers, and staying updated with trends is a full-time job in itself.
- Facebook Group Management: A thriving community can boost your brand’s credibility. However, moderating and engaging with members requires dedication.
- Websites and Blogs: Your online storefront needs to be impeccable. Regular updates, content creation, and backend management are crucial.
- Email Marketing: From crafting the perfect subject line to segmenting your audience, email marketing is an art and science combined.
- Online Appointment Scheduling: As your clientele grows, managing appointments can become a logistical nightmare.
- Inbox Management: A cluttered inbox can mean missed opportunities. Efficient management ensures you never miss a beat.
- Lead Generation and Inquiries: Driving traffic and converting leads is the lifeblood of any business.
- Business-specific Projects: Every business has unique needs. These could range from product launches to event management.
Free yourself from overwhelm! Discover the top tasks to outsource and propel your business forward.
The Two-Stage Approach to Outsourcing
Now, understanding what to outsource is just the tip of the iceberg. The real magic lies in how you outsource. I’ve always advocated for a two-stage approach:
The Build Stage: This is the foundation. It involves setting up tools, integrations, and ensuring everything works seamlessly. Think of it as laying down the tracks for a train.
The Release Stage: Once the tracks are laid, it’s time for the train to run smoothly. This stage is all about ongoing management and maintenance. It’s where you hand over the reins to the experts and let them do what they do best.
For instance, with an online course portal, the build stage involves domain setup, portal design, and tool integrations. The release stage, on the other hand, focuses on content updates, troubleshooting, and member engagement.
Training the Doers
A significant part of successful outsourcing lies in choosing the right tools and ensuring your team is well-versed in them. At Outsourced Doers, we’ve identified popular tools that most founders use and provide in-depth training on them. This ensures that when you onboard a “doer,” they hit the ground running.
Outsourcing is not about relinquishing control. It’s about recognizing that by letting experts handle specific areas, you’re amplifying the potential of your business. It’s about working smarter, not harder.
So where to from here? I urge you to evaluate your business processes. Identify areas where you feel stretched thin and consider outsourcing. It might just be the catalyst your business needs to soar to new heights….
I personally took the first step in my outsourcing journey almost ten years ago now and I haven’t looked back. Tasks that were wasting my valuable time and stressing me out started to get removed from my To-Do list as soon as I focussed on delegating to my new virtual marketing assistant, Jonel.
Together over the last ten years, we’ve gone from strength to strength together and he’s played a significant role in helping me generate over $100 million in online sales since 2016.
Remember, every minute you save by outsourcing is a minute you can invest in strategizing, innovating, and doing what you love.
Stay empowered and enjoy the “Doing”, but make sure you are doing the right things.