Here's How it Works...
You can count on us to find your perfect Doer match. We'll also manage the legals, payroll and HR on your behalf.
In your first month, your Doer will undergo a 30-day intensive training program. They’ll learn 150 tasks including digital marketing, tech, graphic design and business admin, plus the tools specific to your business.
While your Doer is busy in training, you'll join the 30-Day Founder Masterclass to learn the Outsourcing strategies, tips and steps that successful Founders take. With your Onboarding Manager, you’ll create a 90-Day Outsourcing Game Plan, unique to your business, so you can lead your Doer with clarity and confidence.
Meet your Doer. Start getting to know your Doer in a video call with your Onboarding Manager and begin planning for your first 90-days working together.
Launch Date. As you work together, you have ongoing support from your Founder Success Team for peace of mind. Ongoing training supports your Doer to develop their marketing knowledge and become a greater asset to your business.
Are you ready to fall back in love with your business?
Why Outsourced Doers?
Outsourced Doers is the trusted outsourcing company for female entrepreneurs like you.
What you get...
We are the ONLY outsourcing company that trains your Doer in the tasks you need done allowing you to focus on the high value tasks.
If you know deep down it’s time to stop trying to do it all…
In the Philippines, importance on values like honesty, loyalty and integrity help make the relationship between you and your Doer extremely powerful. Filipinos also have a very strong grasp of American English.
- We’re the only outsourcing company that takes our Doers through an intensive 30-day training program tailored to your business needs and tools.
- You’ll have access to your own Onboarding Manager and continued support when you need it.
- Your Doer has access to free digital marketing training every fortnight to support their ongoing learning and development, and bring even more value to your business.
- You’ll get free access to our favourite project management tool.
- After an initial two-month commitment, there are no lock-in contracts.
- Our positive work culture is grounded in ethics and strong values for both Founders and Doers.
- You can feel reassured about productivity, with a supportive network, including a supervising Team Leader, for your Doer.
Absolutely! Our Founders are based all around the globe, such as in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia.
Outsourced Doers is an Australian company and our Head Office is in Sydney, Australia. Our offshore staff and primary operations are based in Davao City, in the South of the Philippines.
After the initial two months, there are no lock-in contracts. You can cancel at any time by giving 30 days’ written notice.
- Health insurance
- Social security
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Reward and recognition programs
- Bonus schemes
- Work-life balance
- Great company culture
- Ongoing digital marketing training
- Monthly team celebrations
- 13th month bonus (paid for by us)
- Access to an extensive support network
- Mental health awareness and support
Your privacy and security are our top priority. We have a Data Privacy Officer on staff and a contract in place with our offshore team to ensure confidentiality and the non-disclosure of your sensitive information. Under the agreement, staff can only use your data for assigned tasks and it cannot be copied or disclosed for further use. We also recommend you use a password manager to further secure your information.
To make sure our Doers are 100% dedicated to your business, we only offer full-time virtual assistants at this time.
Your Founder Success Team will support you on your outsourcing journey and is your first port of call in this unlikely situation. They will facilitate the next steps, such as further one-on-one training for your Doer or organising a new Doer.