The right match for your business
We find the perfect Doer specifically matched to your
business and brand.
They’re 100% exclusive to you and trained to meet the
demands of your unique business.
We even take care of, legal, payroll and HR.
Creating a marketing swiss-army knife
Your Doer will undergo a 30-day intensive training program.
They’ll learn over 150 revenue-generating tasks including
digital marketing, tech, graphic design and business admin,
plus the tools specific to your business.
Your million dollar outsourcing plan
Learn the outsourcing strategy busy founders just like you
use to scale their business faster with less stress.
Get the tips and steps you need so that you can lead with
You’ll also have access to our support team every step of the
way to help you execute your plan and get the most from
Advanced training turns your Doer into an admin & marketing whiz.
Your Doer has access to free ongoing digital marketing and online business training to stay up to date with the latest trends and updates in business and marketing.
Are you ready to fall back in love
with your business?
Why Outsourced Doers?
Outsourced Doers is the trusted outsourcing
company for entrepreneurs like you.
We’ll find your perfect Doer match, train them
up and set clear work expectations. We’ll also
manage the legals, payroll and HR
requirements so you don’t have to worry.
Your Doer has access to free digital marketing
training every fortnight to support their
ongoing learning and development, and bring
even more value to your business.
We provide a positive work culture for both
founders and Doers.
What you get...
30 Day Masterclass
Work through the 30-day Outsourcing Masterclass for Founders to identify where your Doer can make the biggest impact on your lifestyle and profit.
Use the Briefing Toolkit, to speed up and streamline the Doer briefing process.
Free Access to Management Tool
Communicate and share work with your Doer with free access to our favourite management tool.
Trust that your Doer is 100% committed to YOU and your business, so they can quickly adapt to your style of working and where you need support most.
Reward your Doer using our Doers Concierge service. Send locally-sourced vouchers, as gifts for their birthday or special occasion.
Access ongoing support from
your Founder Success Team,
Your Doers Team Leader and our Graphic Design and Tech
your Doer in the tasks you need done allowing you to
focus on the high value tasks.
Time to Stop Doing It All?
In the Philippines, importance on values like honesty, loyalty and integrity help make the relationship between you and your Doer extremely powerful. Filipinos also have a very strong grasp of American English.
- We’re the only outsourcing company that takes our Doers through an intensive 30-day training program tailored to your business needs and tools
- You have access to your own Onboarding Manager and continued support when you need it
- Your Doer has access to free digital marketing training every fortnight to support their ongoing learning and development, and bring even more value to your business
- You’ll get free access to our favourite project management tool
- After an initial three-month commitment, there are no lock-in contracts
- Our positive word culture is grounded and ethics and strong values for both Founders and Doers
- You can feel reassured about productivity, with a supportive network, including a supervising Team Leader, for your Doer.
Absolutely! Our Founders are based all around the globe, such as in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia.
Outsourced Doers is an Australian company and our Head Office is in Sydney, Australia. Our offshore staff and primary operations are based in Davao City, in the South of the Philippines.
After your initial upfront commitment, there are no lock-in contracts. You can cancel at any time after that, by giving 30 days’ written notice.
- Health insurance
- Social security
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Reward and recognition programs
- Bonus schemes
- Work-life balance
- Great company culture
- Ongoing digital marketing training
- Monthly team celebrations
- 13th month bonus (paid for by us)
- Access to an extensive support network
- Mental health awareness and support
To make sure our Doers are 100% dedicated to your business, we only offer full-time virtual assistants at this time.
Your Founder Success Team will support you on your outsourcing journey and is your first port of call in this unlikely situation. They will facilitate the next steps, such as further one-on-one training for your Doer or organising a new Doer.