“I’ve had a Virtual Assistant before and I had to hold her hand with everything. It was easier to do it myself”
We often hear this statement from the entrepreneurs and start-up businesses that have had a hard time with their VA’s in the past. This is sadly pretty common in the outsourcing space.
There are two reasons why that happens:
Firstly, the VA often comes in completely untrained and does not know a great deal about online business or digital marketing… so you genuinely have to hold their hand. We’ve solved that when your Virtual Marketing Assistant from Outsourced Doers starts… they will be more accomplished in many of their tasks than you!
Secondly, it’s caused by the Founder not knowing how to outsource effectively. How do you delegate a task, and manage them and ensure you get really good results from them – without micromanaging? No one teaches this to people when they start outsourcing and it’s setting them up for failure. (Hint: Outsourced Doers teaches this).
What’s the solution?
Teaming up with a highly reputable outsourcing company is your first step in ensuring these two critical issues don’t happen to you.
Take us for example. We’re Outsourced Doers.
Outsourced Doers is a company that connects founders around the globe with talented, hard-working Virtual Marketing Assistants (we call them ‘Doers’). Doers can help you with a variety of tasks, including scaling your business and focusing on your genius zone.
Outsourced Doers was created to help entrepreneurs like you become the heart-centred leaders you are meant to be. With the help of a Doer, you can get the lower-value tasks off your plate so that you can focus on what you’re good at.
Outsourced Doers is the best way to get the support you need to grow your business and make your greatest impact.
What are the benefits of using Outsourced Doers
There are many benefits to using Outsourced Doers:
- Increased productivity – When you don’t have to worry about the day-to-day tasks that are taking up your time, you can focus on more important things. Outsourced Doers can help you get those tasks done so you can focus on your goals.Figure out what tasks you can delegate.
- Increased flexibility – Outsourced Doers gives you the flexibility to work when and where you want. You can connect with a virtual marketing assistant who can help with anything from basic tasks like bookkeeping and customer service, to more specialised tasks like social media marketing and web development.
- Increased efficiency – With Outsourced Doers, you get access to a team of experts who are there to support you and your Doer. This can help you get things done quickly and efficiently. You can delegate tasks according to your specific needs and priorities, and know that they will be handled promptly and professionally. This level of support is the difference between having to hold the hand of your VA… and your outsourcing company holding YOUR hand.
- Increased savings – Outsourcing often costs less than hiring a full-time employee. This means that you can get the help you need without breaking the bank.
- Greater peace of mind – When you know that Outsourced Doers is taking care of the tasks you don’t want to do, you can relax and enjoy your life more. This can lead to reduced stress levels and a greater sense of wellbeing.
How can a virtual assistant help you focus on your genius zone?
A virtual assistant can help you focus on your genius zone by doing the tasks that are taking up your time and energy, such as answering emails, scheduling appointments, and managing your calendar. By outsourcing these tasks, you can free up your time to focus on your work and projects that are most important to you.
Additionally, a virtual assistant can help you stay organised and on top of your work schedule, which can help you stay productive and focused. If you’re looking for a way to maximise your productivity and focus on your genius zone, consider hiring a virtual assistant. Outsourced Doers can help you find a talented and hardworking virtual assistant to support your business needs.
How to get started with Outsourced Doers
Here are a few tips on how to get started:
- Decide what tasks you want Outsourced Doers to help you with. This could be anything from administrative tasks like bookkeeping and data entry, to marketing and social media tasks.
- Contact us and tell us what kinds of help you need. We’ll connect you with the right Outsourced Doer for the job.
- Get started! Your Doer will take care of the tasks you’ve assigned them, so you can focus on your business.